Friday, July 02, 2004

Just a Little More.

Two posts in one day! I know this is unusual but I thought I'd give an update on a few things I raised a few posts ago.

The PR person charged with making an obscene phone call pleaded not guilty. An interim name suppression is still in place so his/her identity can't be revealed. However a recording of the call in question is apparently raising mirth at the offices of The Press.

More drama for local body representatives! One (and again I can't say who because of a Court suppression order) has been before the Court on charges of threatening to kill. But before you get carried away this is a private prosecution, not a police one, and there's a fair chance it'll come to nothing.

And one for the sports fans. This is a really good blog if you're a Kiwi sports fan. Check it out.

No comments: